Please note that our support is limited only for purchased customers.
We are trying our best to let the theme run as it should be (ie. like DEMO SITE). But we CANNOT provide any customization on the theme. Also please understand that we CANNOT offer compatibility with each and every plugin out there. If you need theme customization service, please check out the banner below. Thank you so much!
Before submitting the ticket.
1. Make sure that you are running the latest version of theme.
2. Make sure that you deeply checked theme's instruction and try to search for public tickets in case of someone else asked the same question before.
3. Try to deactivate all plugins(except GoodLayers plugins) and see if problem is resolved or not.
After submitting the ticket.
- Normally, we will get back to customers in 8-12 hours in business day.
- The older tickets will be the first priority. So after you create the ticket, if possible, please do not reply to the ticket if our team hasn't replied to you yet because it will update your ticket response date to sooner and the priority will be lower. This might cause the delay replying.
My support has expired. What should I do?
When your support pack has expired, you won't be able to create new tickets anymore. You can purchase support extension in item page. It will be on the right side : http://take.ms/8Q2Ly ( more info: http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/item-support-picking-up-where-we-left-off/176552 )
Where can I get my purchase code?
If you're submitting ticket without using Envato login, you will need purchase code instead. Purchase code can be obtained in your Themeforest profile page, click on the tab "Download", from the item list, click on the button "Download" of the item and you will see where to get the code. See this : http://support.goodlayers.com/purchasecode.png
Looking for theme customization service?
Please note that customization jobs are not included in our support scope. However, our friend can do it for you. Check it out : https://goo.gl/Tyq4gm