Updating Tour Master
1. Go to Codecanyon, from your profile page and you will the tab 'Download'. You can download the latest version from there.
2. Unzip the package(All files package) and you will find the file "tourmaster.zip".
3. Go to your wp dashboard > Plugins and deactivate Tour Master or Good LMS then remove the plugin. (Please note that if you customized the plugin's code, you have to do via FTP method to replace file by file. You can see changelog for modified files)
4. Install the plugin that you download and activate it.
5. Go to Setting > Permalink, switch permalink mode to the default one(the top one.) and then switch it back.
6. If the site doesn't work properly, clear browser's cache.